[HNW] OT; Recipes

Nadya nadya at unibrain.org
Thu Jan 3 18:53:34 PST 2002

I have the following in my collection.
Book:
Coupon Cookery by "Penny Prudence" published in 1943

Pamphlets:
Cheese recipes for wartime meals published by Kraft in 1943
Look who's cookin': A Wartime Cooking Course for Young America published in
1943 by the Southern California Gas Company.
Food for Health and Victory: Balanced Meatless Menus and Recipes - no date
but refers the "present war emergency." Published by the Seventh Day
Adventists.

That's what I've found in my fifteen or so years of casual cookbook
collecting - I have a special interest in WWII items but I don't come across
them too often.  Another good source is Ladies Home Journal - I also have a
few of those in my collection.

If you'd like me to send you sample recipes or other information about this
material, please feel free to contact me off list.

Nadya