[HNW] What do I use ????

Catherine Kinsey ckinsey at kumc.edu
Fri Jan 4 07:04:54 PST 2002

I can also recommend the leather quilting thimbles.  I've probably gone through a half a dozen over the years and they work great.  I also use it on the middle finger of my 'push' hand.  On large projects the middle finger of my other hand some times gets pricked a lot and the little plastic patches they also sell for quilters helps there.

I have, so far, managed to avoid any embroidery on velvet.  I've done beading embelishments but those could be done after the garment was finished.  The recommendation for interfacing sounds like a good one.

Good Luck!
Catherine/Liriel