[HNW] Home Sweet Home

Mike Newell 72123.411 at compuserve.com
Thu Jan 10 06:23:38 PST 2002

Dear List:

Does anyone have access to or advice for tracking down a vintage/Victorian
chart for "Home Sweet Home"??  I want to eventually embroider one to hang
on the wall of our Victorian home, and might even attempt it in perforated
paper.

I haven't seen anything like this in the Weldon reprints (by Interview
Press) or the couple of facimile needlework books I hvae, so I wonder if
it's just a modern 20th century idea, or was it really done in the 19th
century? If it's modern, I'll forget it. (I certainly have enough other
projects for hanging on the wall)

Thank you.

--Kathryn
SCA: Kathryn Goodwyn