[HNW] looking for Anahita ...

Chris Laning claning at igc.org
Fri Jan 18 19:28:01 PST 2002

At 4:15 PM -0500 1/17/02, SNSpies at aol.com wrote:
>Is Anahita still on this list, or does someone happen to have her email
>address?  Thank you.

Hi --

It's <lilinah at earthlink.net>.

I'm currently still struggling with the rest of the warp that's
supposed to be my first-ever piece of cardweaving.... so I can get it
off the loom and go on to something easier!!! <grrrrrrr> <g> Of
course what I needed first was in fuzzy wool. Duh. I finally got a
beater for it, which should help!

Tangwystyl and I have been exploring fingerloop braiding on a couple
of recent Apprentice Days. We've demonstrated her hypothesis that it
comes out MUCH finer and tighter and more even if you have one person
braiding and the person at the other end applying a "beater" between
crossings. The difference is really astonishing! She has a nice heavy
bronze letter opener that is perfect for the job.

Regards,