[HNW] Goldwork & EGA class

Jafath@aol.com Jafath at aol.com
Sat Jan 19 19:31:12 PST 2002

In a message dated 1/18/02 8:08:16 PM Eastern Standard Time,
cmccraw at mail.uark.edu writes:

> I was wondering if anyone has taken the "Luck of the Irish" class that is
>  being offered to EGA members via Needle Arts? Would it help me learn about
>  SCA-period needlework?

I didn't read the Ed Supp closely -- is this taught by Michele Roberts? She
is trained in a very traditional and conservative British tradition (and runs
a good class, too!). Most of the others I have dealt with are more Oriental
in their training. Not that manipulating metal threads _can_ vary but so much

Jo Anne