[HNW] Re: History of Hardanger

Ruble Anita ruble1942 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 25 12:22:06 PST 2002

Chris mentioned "...the West Kingdom Needleworkers Guild's list
of pre-1600 styles..." and Sarah mentioned "...the Lochac
Worshipful Company of Broderers equivalent list...". How could
I obtain a copy of the two lists?

Alienor of Southwark, Companions of Penelope, Citadel of the
Southern Pass, Outlands

=====
Anita Ruble
aka Alienor