[HNW] Ducerceau, Paul Androuet

Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Jan 31 06:18:03 PST 2002

Hello needleworkers :-)

I would like to ask you before i ask the library. I have found the title
of an old embroidery book:
Durcerceau, Paul Androuet "Ornaments et Fleurs pour la Broderie par P.
Androuet Du Cerceau A Paris Chez N. Langlois 1670
It is a book that i know the library has.
Am i allowed to study this book at the library? Do you think they would
permision me to sit and make some drawings from the book?
I am very interrested in this.
There also are some danish books i know they have from 18th. century,
that i would like to study.
Does every one have the right to se them? or is it only people who makes
books or something?
I have the titles from a small book the museum has made about old
patterns books.
Thanks if you could enlighten me!!

Bjarne

Leif Drews