[HNW] Ducerceau, Paul Androuet

Jacquie Samples jacquie-samples at uiowa.edu
Thu Jan 31 06:30:54 PST 2002

Hi Bjarne,
I think it might depend on the library, but in general, librarians are
willing and eager to have patrons use the materials in the library
collection.  If it is in a special colletion or rare book room of the
library in question, you may be required to use the book under certain
conditions, such as wearing gloves, no photocopying, etc.  I think that the
next step for you would be to contact a librarian at the library you want
to visit and make sure what the policy is.

I work at the University of Iowa Libraries here in Iowa City, IA, and am
attending graduate school to get my degree in Library Science, and so am
somewhat familiar with general policies libraries have concerning usage.

Good luck getting the drawings you want!

Jacquie Samples