[HNW] Ducerceau

Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Jan 31 12:01:16 PST 2002

Dear Christina and all who helped me.
Thanks a lot of your advises.
It is at a library at the Museum of Decorative Arts.
I usually comes there and i am allowed to borrow of their books. It is
only because it is such a rare old book that i was asking questions for.
But perhaps it is as you say that they have some reproduktions of a kind
i could study in stead of the original.
I know the museum has a photographer making things for the museum, but i
think it would be much two expensive for me to ask him to make some
photographs.
I think i must go in to the library and ask them face to face.
It is my feeling that the museum dont want anybody to have a look. My
experience with the costume department at the danish National Museum is
much more friendly.
I have had permision from them to go and take photos of embroidered mens
coats and jackets for the years 1770-80. They will take examples from
the collection for me to study!

Bjarne

--

Leif Drews