[HNW] Odd request--artist needed

Lady Mor lady_gawain at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 8 17:05:49 PDT 2002

Greetings,
I am looking for someone who can draw some stitch
diagrams for me.  I attempting to write a Compleat
Anachronist (could a Scadian explain for the
non-SCAers for me?).  I have various photocopies from
books, handouts, and web istes, but want clear,
cohesive drawings.  I will give more details to
interested parties.  I am on a fixed income, so I am
hoping that the artist will accept having their name
list as artist in the C.A. for payment.  Thanks in advance.

=====
Lady Courtier Morgaine de Glastonbury
Apprentice to Baron Master Julian Farnsworth
Barony of Aquaterra
Kingdom of An Tir
lady_gawain at yahoo.com