[HNW] lucets

Chris Laning claning at igc.org
Fri Sep 13 19:53:15 PDT 2002

We just had a discussion on the evidence (and sometimes the lack
thereof....) for use of lucets and lucet cord at various periods on
the H-Costume list about a month ago, and you might find the archived
discussion useful.

The relevant dates are the last couple of days of July and the first
few days of August, which can be found (if I've decoded the search
instructions correctly) at:

>  http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~fashion/archives/hcos02/hcos07.cl  (July)
>  http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/~fashion/archives/hcos02/hcos08.cl  (August)

If these are tedious to search through, simply go to
>  http://sca.uwaterloo.ca/
and follow the search instructions. There is a quick search by
message subject (most of the discussions were titled "Authenticity of
Lucets", in this case) and a slower search by keywords.