[HNW] New Books

Báine baine at microcore.net
Sun Sep 15 12:13:34 PDT 2002

Apologies for the cross posting, but I have to share this news.  While
browsing my favorite forthcoming book site, I found an announcement that
Monica Ferris will have a new "Crewel World" book out sometime next
winter.  The site says January, but that's subject to change.  :-)
There's also a new Sharon Newman called "Heresy" due out in December and
Peter Tremayne has a new "Sister Fidelma" due out this month called "Our
Lady of Darkness".

Also, I received a catalog of new books from Dover yesterday and there's
a new paper doll book by Tom Tierney out about Elizabeth I.  It has 7
gowns and includes figures of Sir Walter Raleigh and Robert Devereux.
$4.95 plus shipping.

Báine