[HNW] Period crochet

Janine Walker JANINEW at za.ibm.com
Wed Sep 18 07:23:28 PDT 2002

With apologies, I was informed off-list that this was not an SCA list but a
historical list with some SCA people on it.  If Victorian is the earliest
that can be proved then Victorian will be great!

By period do you mean Victorian, as that is the earliest period that it
can be proved to be from?

Onaree

Janine Walker wrote:

> Hail the list!
>
> I am interested in period crochet work.  Does anyone have any information
> on this for me or can anyone give me some guidance on where to start?
>
> Rose Chandler
> Incipient shire of Griffin's Tor
> Kingdom of Drachenwald

Ubi dubium ibi libertas:  Where there is doubt, there is freedom. --
Latin proverb