[HNW] Period crochet

Chris Laning claning at igc.org
Wed Sep 18 18:17:45 PDT 2002

At 5:25 PM -0700 9/18/02, Carolyn Kayta Barrows wrote:
>Very nice, but it won't let me in to read it.  What does it say?  E-mail me
>offlist if you have to - to date, nothing I have ever tried has let me into
>Yahoo to read things.

Oops, sorry about that. I keep forgetting which sites let non-members
read their files.

It's also here:

Yahoo lets the moderators of a group decide whether non-members can
read any files that are posted.  Also, if you have never _registered_
with Yahoo (which involves giving them a certain minimal amount of
personal information) you may have trouble doing some things on Yahoo.