OT: Re: [HNW] New Books

Jafath@aol.com Jafath at aol.com
Wed Sep 18 20:51:26 PDT 2002

In a message dated 9/18/02 10:45:49 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
skud at infotrope.net writes:

> Of course I don't really fault the authors for this... it's an obscure
>  point that very few people would know about... but I'll admit that since
>  this is one of my main areas of interest, it was *very* noticeable to me
>  and it annoyed me greatly!
>
>  Anyone else had similar experiences?

Well, I'm still puzzling over the mystery that had Alexander the Great's
mother plotting over her spinning wheel. Or have I missed a Greek urn
somewhere with one on it?

Jo Anne

p.s. In case the implications of my last post didn't come through, thanks for
the Frazer/Ferris correction. Now to go talk to the person who told me that