[HNW] robe a la francaise 1776

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Tue Sep 24 08:00:19 PDT 2002

Hello.
I promised you to send updates when i have made new things.
This is a project i am going to make for an amerikan lady in Denver,
Colorado. This dress wil have a lot of embroidery.
It is not the embroidery i was talking about with roses, but it is something
similar. I am going to use Eterna Stranded Silk Floss and Chenille Silk. I
made the sampler in Pipers Silk Floss wich i have embroidered my suit in,
but it is much two thin.
I need to speed up the embroidery and therefore i will use 2 strands of
Eternas Silk.
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/robealafrancaise1776.htm
Hope you like it,

Bjarne