[HNW] RE: Bjarne's robe a la francaise 1776

Fairchild, Connie E. Connie.Fairchild at alcoa.com
Tue Sep 24 12:26:03 PDT 2002

Bjarne, you are truly a very gifted artist with thread and fabric -- your
embroidery is perfection. Wow, what talent!

Connie Fairchild

---------------
Message: 6
From: "Bjarne og Leif Drews" <drewscph at post12.tele.dk>
To: <h-needlework at ansteorra.org>
Date: Tue, 24 Sep 2002 17:00:19 +0200
Subject: [HNW] robe a la francaise 1776

Hello.
I promised you to send updates when i have made new things.
This is a project i am going to make for an amerikan lady in Denver,
Colorado. This dress wil have a lot of embroidery.
It is not the embroidery i was talking about with roses, but it is something
similar. I am going to use Eterna Stranded Silk Floss and Chenille Silk. I
made the sampler in Pipers Silk Floss wich i have embroidered my suit in,
but it is much two thin.
I need to speed up the embroidery and therefore i will use 2 strands of
Eternas Silk.
http://www.my-drewscostumes.dk/robealafrancaise1776.htm
Hope you like it,

Bjarne