[HNW] Admin: period reminder

Hanson, Carol CHANSON at PARTNERS.ORG
Thu Sep 26 05:43:07 PDT 2002

Perhaps this could be more strongly worded in the welcome message sent when
people join the list?  In bold face? or caps? :-)
(The fact that the list is hosted on an SCA-kingdom webserver and people often
hear about it from SCA friends or in A&S classes makes this an easy mistake, so
"includes all time periods" doesn't register as well as "the term 'period' is
meaningless" as stated below.) :-)))

- Carol Hanson (SCA: Caryl de Trecesson)