[HNW] Fwd: [SCA-Card-Weaving] Oseberg Textiles - book

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sun Sep 29 17:14:56 PDT 2002

I am forwarding this with permission from the lady who originally posted it
and with total stupefaction on my part.

Ingvild

To: SCA-Card-Weaving at yahoogroups.com
From: "garnludd" <frustrerad at hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Sep 2002 13:10:19 -0000
Subject: [SCA-Card-Weaving] Oseberg Textiles - book

Hello all!
I've just returned from a lecture about the Oseberg textiles by
Margareta Nockert. It was very interesting, but quite frustrating.
She said the material was ready to print, but there was no date as to
when this might happen. She said, that eventually, hopefully,but
absolutely not definately, they might publish it in 2004, since it
will be the 100 years anniversary since they started the excavation.
(!!)
So if any of you know how to put pressure on publishers or museum
administration, please do! I can't wait to get my hands on all that
lovely information!

Jorunn

<FONT COLOR="#000099">Sell a Home with Ease!
</FONT><A HREF="http://us.click.yahoo.com/SrPZMC/kTmEAA/MVfIAA/4xIolB/TM"><B>Click Here!</B></A>

Community email addresses:
  Post message: SCA-Card-Weaving at yahoogroups.com
  Subscribe:    SCA-Card-Weaving-subscribe at yahoogroups.com