[HNW] Elizabeth Exhibit - Greenwich

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Thu Apr 3 06:41:36 PST 2003

Dear Lynn.
Are there more portraits of Elizabeth in portrait gallery, than normal?
I did visit it last time, but was a little disapointed because i did not
think there were as many as i had dreamed of.
But thanks for the informations.
I hope there will be a catalog at Greenwich wich i could order here from
Denmark.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk