[HNW] class on researching mistakes

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Tue Apr 22 22:34:54 PDT 2003

One of the biggest mistakes I have found is in color combinations.  I was
guilty of this when I was a color student.  Color combinations that we use
currently are different in different time periods.  The other mistake is not
knowing that colors on original textiles fade over time and even change to
another color.  Another is reading a color name and not knowing what the
color really is.

Can you tell I am back to my color research and documentation?

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery & Costume Classroom
http://www.costumegallery.com
http://www.costumeclassroom.com
http://www.onlinecostumeball.com

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Plugit.com Virus Scanners (http://www.plugit.com)]