[HNW] Chenille embroidery

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Wed Apr 23 06:32:48 PDT 2003

Hi Sue
Well, i was thinking about using satin stitch all the way, and then try to
make some shadow effects with colour.
It will be a challenge to try to make satin stitches.
And i will add some more flowers here and there.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/