[HNW] trying to contact Bess Haddon of York

Kat kat at iprimus.com.au
Wed Apr 23 17:19:54 PDT 2003

Greetings...

 I am researching an embroidered chemise, in
the V&A museum (pics on internet not very clear)
http://costume.dm.net/va/smocks.html
the bottom one with red embroidery.
 and found some more motifs from it, in
Elizabeth's wardrobe Unlock'd, but am trying to track down more info and
better pics so I can 'try' to recreate it. Do you have anything or know
anyone with more pics or a more detailed source on this....
Kat
Innilgard