[HNW] trying to contact Bess Haddon of York

janelle.heron@didata.com.au janelle.heron at didata.com.au
Wed Apr 23 17:36:46 PDT 2003

Hi there Kat,

I have some photos of this smock when I got to see the new British
Galleries in the V&A last year.

Good photos of this shirt appear in Sarah Don's "Traditional Embroidered
Animals", and in King and Levey's Textiles in the V&A 1200-1750 (not the
correct title but those who know the book should understand what I mean).

I'm actually in the process of embroidering some of these motifs on collar
and cuffs for midwinter.

                                          janelle...
                                          (Sydney, Australia)
                                          (Keridwen the Mouse, Rowany,
Lochac)

- NOTICE -
This message is confidential, and may contain proprietary or legally privileged information.  If you have received this email in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately.

Internet communications are not secure. You should scan this message and any attachments for viruses.  Under no circumstances do we accept liability for any loss or damage which may result from your receipt of this message or any attachments.