[HNW] OT - Design & Coptic History (long)

skinner02@sprynet.com skinner02 at sprynet.com
Thu Apr 24 19:42:54 PDT 2003

Thanks for the tip.  I'm going to be up that way next month and I'll try to make a visit.

Linn

Another place with quite a few of these is, oddly enough, the Roscrucian
Museum in San Jose.  None is a really spectacular example, but these are a
lot closer to LA (I assume you still live somewhere in CAID) than the
other
side of the Atlantic is.  I haven't been there in a while, so I forget
what
exactly they have, but last time I was there the exhibit filled a whole
smallish room.

         CarolynKayta Barrows
dollmaker, fibre artist, textillian
           <a target=_blank