[HNW] OT - Design & Coptic History (long)

Carolyn Kayta Barrows kayta at frys.com
Fri Apr 25 03:16:09 PDT 2003

>Thanks for the tip.  I'm going to be up that way next month and I'll try
>to make a visit.
>
>Linn
>
>Another place with quite a few of these is, oddly enough, the Roscrucian
>Museum in San Jose.  None is a really spectacular example, but these are a
>lot closer to LA (I assume you still live somewhere in CAID) than the
>other
>side of the Atlantic is.  I haven't been there in a while, so I forget
>what
>exactly they have, but last time I was there the exhibit filled a whole
>smallish room.

Contact them in advance - I'd hate for you to go there and find out they
only had stuff you didn't need to see.  But it's right across from my
younger kids' school, and a mile or so from my storage locker, so I might
have the time, in a week or two, to ask for you.

When will you be here?  And where?  Even if I couldn't afford your class, I
could meet you.

         CarolynKayta Barrows
dollmaker, fibre artist, textillian
           www.FunStuft.com