[HNW] Dafydd's doublet

Connie Marie Carroll Connie.Bunny at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 27 02:04:12 PDT 2003

Bjarne,

Do you use twisted or flat silk? Just curious> I recently was given a few
packets of silk embroidery floss - no name on the packets but beautiful
colors. All several different colors from YLI. I have embroidered ON silk
materials but not WITH silk...yet. I am planning a project, I like to plan
ahead before I start anything and I have to tell you that I have been so
inspired by your work Bjarne. Always look forward to hearing and seeing your
current garb project.

Gee, guess this looks and sounds like a fan letter - guess it is. Right I'm
envious and sadly depressed as I cannot work on ANY embroidery due to
serious problem with my eyes. Have to wait another 3 months to find out if
they can do anything to help me, so right now I can only sit here and read
about everyone else's projects.

So, everyone, enjoy your works and be glad you can do them.

Getting off my soapbox now,

Mistress Bunny