[HNW] Dafydd's doublet

Mary Temple noxcat at hotmail.com
Sun Apr 27 05:24:08 PDT 2003

Bunny -

Seems like this year has been one for eye problems. I just signed back on
after being gone for the better part of four months due to varying levels of
vision impairment. In fact, I just had my second (and hopefully final) eye
surgery a week and a half ago. I've found my needlework to be easier than
computer time since I am still quite photosensitive due to the irritation of
the sutures in my eye. I hope your eye problem resolves as successfully as
mine seems t be doing.

And on the soapbox note, folks, get a dilated eye exam once a year, even if
you think your eyes are perfectly fine. There are so many serious eye
problems that are hard to fix once symptoms occur that have a simple
solution if caught early. A lot of us take our vision for granted, but it's
devastating to loose it.

Mary/Katerine