[HNW] trying to contact Bess Haddon of York

Sarah Randles s-randles at adfa.edu.au
Sun Apr 27 17:26:18 PDT 2003

Hi all,

Just to let the members of this list know, I'm Bess Haddon.  Since it's not
an SCA list, and my needlework research is more academic these days, I
don't use my SCA name on the list.  But I have a laurel for embroidery, and
with Janelle Heron (Mistress Keridwen the Mouse) set up the Worshipful
Company of Broderers in Lochac (Australia).

writing up my PhD at home, and only read my email when I come into work.
Janelle seems to have answered your question better than I could have, but
if you have anything else you want to ask me, please contact me at this
address off list.

Thanks,

Sarah
Sarah Randles
s.randles at adfa.edu.au

Australian National Dictionary Centre
Australian National University
ACT 0200
Phone: (02) 6125 0476 Fax: (02) 6125 0475
(On Thursdays and Fridays, I am at the School of English, ADFA on Ph: (02)
6268 8387, same e-mail address.)