[HNW] Needlelace/Pattern-Darning Classes?

Sue Clemenger mooncat at in-tch.com
Wed Apr 30 05:46:53 PDT 2003

I'd say that's an excellent idea with the needlelace. Maybe do it as
two, 2-3 hour classes? Or as a class held in conjunction with an all-day
stitch-in?
As far as the pattern-darning, I can't think of any European examples
off the top of my head (although that's probably because I haven't had
enough tea yet).
I think there are Turkish examples as well as Egyptian--ISTR an old
article in _TI_ that discusses it. I could dig it out of the bookcase if
you'd like.....
sue (needlework geek, anywhere, anytime <g>)