[HNW] Needlelace/Pattern-Darning Classes?

Hanson, Carol CHANSON at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Apr 30 07:19:45 PDT 2003

LOL!  in the SCA, most of the teaching opportunities are at one-day events,
with only about 4-5 hours allowed for classes in one-hour blocks and usually
with multiple tracks.  So it's asking a lot to take up two hours.  It would
mean your students are choosing to miss quite a few other options.  My next
attempt at a one-hour class (after the pattern-darning) will be
lacis/burratto; we'll see how that goes.  :-)))

- Carol Hanson (SCA: Caryl de Trecesson)
  www.dragonbear,.com