[HNW] Needlelace/Pattern-Darning Classes?

Hanson, Carol CHANSON at PARTNERS.ORG
Wed Apr 30 09:18:43 PDT 2003

Yes, I'm planning something very similar.  I'm giving them a 2" x 10" linen
"bookmark", some floss (prob. cotton, it's on sale), two needles (because
someone always loses one), and at least a dozen patterns varying from very
simple to mildly complex (but with a short repeat) and they can make as many
stripes across the bookmark as they have time, space, and inclination.  And of
course, they'll also get a sheet of general documentation on the history and
technique w/bibliography if they want to go further. All in a nice plastic
ziplock baggie. :-)

- Carol Hanson (SCA: Caryl de Trecesson)
  www.dragonbear.com