[HNW] New Library Additions

Penny Ladnier penny at costumegallery.com
Sun Aug 10 07:46:15 PDT 2003

I have been adding some of the needlework patterns to the Library.
Hopscotching across fashion time last night.  I was working with putting
needlework patterns online from 1856, 1863, 1872, and 1922. A place to view
them is from
http://www.costumegallery.com/needlework.htm .  I have been carrying these
patterns around with me everywhere and tracing them.  Then I scan them and
enlarge them for you to use.

So far, I have added some of the female embroidery names... I have many sets
of names and this area will probably grow to a site of its own.  I also have
embroidery alphabets that I will be putting on the needlework site.  A new
addition is a 1922 beading/embroidery pattern.  This pattern is
to use all-over a dress.  I have two more patterns to add for the all-over
dress beading.  These were really fun patterns to work with.

I hope you enjoy the new additions.

Penny Ladnier
Owner, The Costume Gallery & Costume Classroom
www.costumegallery.com
www.costumeclassroom.com

[This E-mail was scanned for viruses by Plugit.com Virus Scanners (http://www.plugit.com)]