[HNW] Elizabethan Embroidery Colors

Auna Oncay indiauna at cox-internet.com
Mon Aug 18 07:33:04 PDT 2003

Finding pictures is the easy part, it is this is how it was done that the
Laurels beat one up on.  They want written proof that they were attached to
X this way or that.  I am almost positive that you met Grizel and she has
www.medievalbeads.com.  If it is not the same person then please do post the
URL.
Auriana

"So long as we love we serve; So long as we are loved by others, We are
indispensable; And no man is useless while he has a friend."  Unknown.