[HNW] Laurels, Beads, and the Nature of Knowledge

Auna Oncay indiauna at cox-internet.com
Mon Aug 18 09:14:21 PDT 2003

This was asked the other weekend at Gleann Abhann 5th and I told that
Laurel, I have yet to find the kind of documentation that you are wanting,
all I have is pictures.  And she replied well then you are not looking hard
enough.  I then had to ask her if she had any info or know of a place
(books, websites etc) that I could go digging through that I may have over
looked or do not know about?  She replied no and walked off.  Our judges in
Meridies are really strict, and there are very few judges who are not Peers
or Protégé/Apprentice that are well known for research or have an expertise
in some area.

"So long as we love we serve; So long as we are loved by others, We are
indispensable; And no man is useless while he has a friend."  Unknown.