[HNW] Laurel Bead Bashing (was: Elizabethan Embroidery Colors)

LadyCellach@aol.com LadyCellach at aol.com
Mon Aug 18 10:51:28 PDT 2003

In a message dated 8/18/03 1:17:37 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
indiauna at cox-internet.com writes:

> Yes it is a good idea, how long did it take to get a reply?  This is
> something that I might keep in mind for future beading projects.
> Auriana

   I agree very much with the suggestion of writing to a museum to get more
information about the beadwork. I very recently sent an e-mail to the Victoria
and Albert Museum and asked if I could get more information for my
documentation on a German cushion I was working on. I received an answer back from Claire
Smith the Assistant Curator of Furniture, Textiles and Fashion within a few
days.
  Cellach