[HNW] Laurels, Beads, and the Nature of Knowledge

Auna Oncay indiauna at cox-internet.com
Mon Aug 18 13:34:40 PDT 2003

That is what I thought a laurel is to be also.  However, this Laurel can
make her own glass beads, but does no beaded embroidery or beadwork of any
kind.
Auriana

"So long as we love we serve; So long as we are loved by others, We are
indispensable; And no man is useless while he has a friend."  Unknown.