[HNW] Museum resources

Valerie Renfro vwalk94 at bellsouth.net
Tue Aug 19 14:14:38 PDT 2003

I'm not sure if they are curently on display or not. I saw them first in
their collection catalogue by Cavallo. However, I'm sure your visit would
well be worth it. They had quite a few period embroidery peices in the book
that were gorgeous. They're bound to have some of them out for show.

Genevieve