[HNW] looking for commercial elizabethan embroiders

Lisa Sinervo Lisa-list at threadneedlest.com
Wed Aug 20 07:26:15 PDT 2003

Hello,

I'm Lisa Sinervo and I have been lurking around forever on this list, and
know quite a few of you from H-cost.  I'm in the middle (okay start) of
developing a web-page based upon the artificers and merchants of Elizabethan
Era garments.  What I would like this site to do is give some history of
16th century artificers as well as promote modern artificers working in the
old styles.

This weekend I am hoping to get a brief into on embroiders together and
would like to list a few (4 to 7) people who do professional elizabethan
style embroidery (take commissions) (work by hand) and have website to link
to.  If you do this sort of work and would like a link, please drop me a
note at Lisa at ThrednedleStrete.com.

Thanks bunches,

Lisa Sinervo
Thrednedle Strete Clothiers