[HNW] Museum resources

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Wed Aug 20 08:40:02 PDT 2003

Thanks!

One of the peculiarities of the Gardner museum is that things must, by
provisions in a will, be displayed as the original owner left them.  This
means that the textiles (the ones I know about at least) are in a dark hall
way, and some of them are way up on the wall where they are nearly
impossible to see.  I may just take a flashlight with me next time I go...