[HNW] Re: Wiki website

Lisa Tyson Lisa_Tyson at umit.maine.edu
Wed Aug 27 17:34:54 PDT 2003

Interesting and a good starting structure.

Perhaps this has already been answered: How do you monitor
the content of what is posted (like removing materials that are
only marginally relevant to the topic they are posted under)?

I'm really curious how you manage the site if it's really
an open contribution forum.  Can you inform users their
information has been deleted?

Lisa