[HNW] Re: Wiki website

Laren laren at webcon.net.au
Wed Aug 27 20:31:25 PDT 2003

At 10:14 PM 27/08/2003 -0500, you wrote:
>I'm probably dumb and stupid, but I can't figure out how the wiki project
>works. For example, you say that the whole website can be downloaded with a
>click.,...  how?
>
>Larkin

Larkin,

You go to the page for the Wiki:

http://www.seedwiki.com/page.cfm?wikiid=2734&doc=MedievalEmbroidery

Then click on "Wiki Info" in the menu on the left hand side of the page.

Then click on the "download the contents" part of the first paragraph. It
downloads as a .csv file, basically into a spreadsheet. I think anyone can
download it, but I could be wrong there. You don't download the website as
such, just all the information that is up there.

Cheers,
Jane