[HNW] Re:La Broderie

Linda Fontenot lindaintx2001 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 3 13:28:00 PST 2003

I got my La Broderie book in French and it is
beautiful. The pictures by Madame Schuette are just
splendid.

The copyright is 1963 and it is in pristine
condition!!  Not a mark on it, no folded pages, no
yellowing, the dust jacket is in excellent condition
and it is in a slip cover that was provided by Alapage
for shipping.

Although I may need some help with the French. And I
got it for $61.00 Euros. Took 2 weeks to arrive here
in Texas after notification that it was being sent.

Thank you for the tips, what a wonderful, wonderful
book!  linda fontenot, nose in the French to English
dictionary.