[HNW] Color Chart

Báine baine at microcore.net
Sun Feb 9 08:27:21 PST 2003

<http://www.dmc-usa.com>

Click on the tab for "Lists and Conversions" and you will find charts listing
most of the thread products that DMC makes excluding the variegated shades
(which has an empty screen when you click on their tab).  I printed all this
out, including the conversion chart for Anchor to DMC, but it just lists
numbers so I still need the names for Anchor.  The Coats and Clark web page
doesn't even offer a color chart that I can find.

Báine