[HNW] Anchor Color Chart

Jessica Siegrist sorchavaldimar at sbcglobal.net
Sun Feb 9 12:59:48 PST 2003

You might also see if you can buy a color chart from Anchor itself or from a needlework shop in your area. I did that with the Rainbow linen thread-- the price was very reasonable (less than$10) and I have a completely accurate set of colors. Sometimes colors don't translate well from computer screen to real life and that could reallt be problem when you're doing a project. I say that because I just ordered some lovely wool fabric that I thought was a grassy green (that's how it looked on the screen) but it is actually a dark, dark green (almost black). It is still very nice fabric, though  :)
Just a thought!!!!!
Yours in Service,
Sorcha Valdimarsdottir
Newly of Barony of Stargate, Kingdom of Ansteorra
Formerly of Shire of Wyrmgeist, Kingdom of Meridies