[HNW] Neat birthday gift

Jacobson Dawn dme_maud at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 12 10:10:39 PST 2003

Hi everyone!

My adorable, wonderful husband surprised me with the
first 7 volumes of Weldon's Practical Needlework, as
reprinted by Interweave Press. It arrived yesterday,
and I'm in hog heaven! Ooodles of knitting and crochet
patterns, macrame patterns, embroidery patterns and
quilting patterns! All the patterns are English, so
there are a few conversions that have to be done for
crochet hooks and knitting needles, but I've made a
couple things from different crochet patterns in the
past, and the patterns are accurate.

I just wanted to share.

Dawn