[HNW] a little eyecandy

Bjarne og Leif Drews drewscph at post12.tele.dk
Fri Feb 14 05:50:55 PST 2003

Hello.
It is long time some have shown their latest work.
My suit is on its way now. Here is some pics of finished cuffs and
pocketflaps.
I "piped" the cuff edges with gilted pearl purl, and i have desided to do
the same to all the edges of the entire suit.
The material it has costed me to make this suit is:
164,00 kr. pr. meter  for the taffeta = 1320,00 kr.
and about 4000.00 kr. for all the gilted metal threads and embroidery silk
and gilted spangels.
So all in all it has costed me about 5320.00 kr. This is about 760 dollars.

Bjarne

Leif og Bjarne Drews
www.my-drewscostumes.dk

http://home0.inet.tele.dk/drewscph/