[HNW] Abegg Stiftung textile books

Carol Thomas scbooks at mindspring.com
Sun Feb 16 05:18:39 PST 2003

The language of the title tells you.  Apropos Patterns is in English;
Ischlamische Textilekunst (Art of Islamic Textiles) is in German.  I have
not seen the others because I have never carried them, but I do know from
the descriptions that a few are compilations of articles in the languages
of the authors (Eng., German, & French IIRC).