[HNW] Abegg Stiftung textile books

SNSpies@aol.com SNSpies at aol.com
Sun Feb 16 10:56:40 PST 2003

> To see a lot of the publications, etc. http://www.abegg-stiftung.ch/
> Click on the little E to see the site in English.

The site, alas, does not list all of the publications that are actually still
available.  That is why I wrote them all out for you as I know there are some
that we all have had on interlibrary loan frequently enough to warrant
actually buying them.  That is what I finally did with "Textile Conservation
and Research", one of THE books I prize in my library.

Nancy