[HNW] Banner on eBay

Carolyn Kayta Barrows kayta at frys.com
Tue Feb 18 15:24:31 PST 2003

Let's hear it for the Gothic Revival!  Thank you so much for passing that
along to all of us.  I'll have to keep my eye open in that part of e-bay.

In fact, I often do Gothic Revival needlework at SCA events, and 'real
Gothic' needlework at Dickens' Fair, because the styles are so
similar.  Admittedly, the Revival stuff is more polished, more 'Victorian
compulsive', but when I'm finished, I can use either style piece in either
venue.

>Saw this on eBay:
>
>http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2508049476&category=20117
>
>It is 19th century but there are great closeups of the detail work,
>similar to Opus Anglicanum (except the faces).  Thought some other folks
>might enjoy seeing some of this.

Kayta

    //// \\\